Announcements of participation in the fair and dozens of questions about the next edition of BUDMA, which we receive every day, confirm that both producers and their customers, just like us, are already "ready for meetings!". For three decades, BUDMA has been synonymous with the beginning of the construction season, as well as a place for presenting new products and international business. I am glad that it will be no different next year and that we will see each other again. - comments the director of the BUDMA fair, Dariusz Muślewski.
In Poznań, we can expect, as always, an impressive number of exhibitors and visitors. February, the beginning of the season is the optimal time for market premieres and the implementation of innovative technologies. During BUDMA there will be plenty of thematic training, conferences, and industry presentations.
- The HOSTED BUYERS program has been an important element of the BUDMA fair for several years. As part of it, we invite buyers from the most important pro-export markets to Poznań. We hope that in February we will host them again during BUDMA without any obstacles - emphasizing Dariusz Muślewski. - So far, almost 3,000 buyers have benefited from the program. We would like this program to continue to develop as dynamically as it has been so far.
The program of the fair, in addition to the above-mentioned events, will also provide a huge dose of theoretical and practical knowledge, as well as emotions and competition during numerous competitions and championships in the construction industry. Traditionally, the BUDMA fair is addressed to four groups of visitors: representatives of the building materials trade, professionals, architects, and designers, as well as developers and investors.
BUDMA 2022 will present the exhibitors' offers in thematic showrooms:
- Construction Joinery Showroom
- Exhibition of Roofs, Accessories and Roofing Equipment
- Living Room of Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Exhibition of Finishing Systems and Urban Architecture
- Exhibition of tools, fasteners and metal products
- Exhibition of auxiliary construction equipment
- Exhibition of Machines, Scaffolding, Formwork and Construction Site Equipment
- Exhibition of Steel Structures and Ready Building Systems
- Exhibition of Eco-trends and Energy in Construction
The BUDMA International Construction and Architecture Fair will be accompanied by the INTERMASZ International Fair of Construction Machines, Vehicles and Specialist Equipment, the INFRATEC Fair of Technologies and Materials for Infrastructural Construction, and the International Fireplace Fair KOMINKI.
During the four days of the fair, participants can establish contacts and conduct business talks, which we all lack in the current situation. However, there will be more opportunities for meetings. This is a unique edition that proves that 100 years of experience of the organizers is behind the success of BUDMA. Since 1921, the MTP Group has been integrating entrepreneurs from all over the world and supporting the development of Polish brands in foreign markets. Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie is a place for contracting and presenting new products but also for meetings, exchanging ideas, and establishing relationships.
The BUDMA fair is the most important industry event and we all felt the lack of the effects it brought. There will therefore be an opportunity to catch up on February 1-4, 2022 in Poznań, where again the entire industry will unanimously say: We are ready to meet!