MTP 24 service step by step
WHAT IS MTP 24?
MTP 24 is an on-line centre that serves visitors of the Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie (Poznan International Fair) and it is available at www.mtp24.pl. It allows you to quickly obtain documents that entitle you to enter selected fairs without leaving your home or office.
Through the MTP 24 site you can easily:
- buy a ticket to the fair,
- activate an invitation to the fair,
- fill in a questionnaire that allows you to purchase a cheaper ticket to the fair,
- view history of transactions.
WHY MTP 24?
Purchasing a ticket, activating an invitation or completing a registration questionnaire on - line allows to shorten procedures connected with entering the fair significantly. You will save a great deal of time, and the fair is a place where the rule "time is money" comes true better than anywhere else.
HOW IT WORKS or MTP 24 STEP BY STEP
In order to use the MTP 24 site you must first create an account. Every registered user of the website may repeatedly log in and express his desire to participate in various events of his choice, and also view the history of transactions and print duplicates of previously issued documents.
- Please enter the www.mtp24.pl website.
- If you don't have an account on the MTP 24 site, please select the CREATE AN ACCOUNT option.
To read the regulations of the website, select the option SEE REGULATIONS.
- Please fill in the form. If you are visiting the fair officially, please mark the option "I represent a company, carry on a business". If you are visiting the fair as a private person, please mark the second option.
When you submit data, please make sure the e-mail address is correct. It will later be used as a login to the website and will also be required to complete the account creating process.
To continue creating an account it is necessary to approve personal data processing and to accept the Regulations.
4. After clicking the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button, an activation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address given by earlier. Please, check your e-mail. Should you not find a message from the MTP 24 website in your inbox, please check the SPAM folder.
You will find a confirming link in the message automatically sent by the website. Please click the link.
5. Now you can log in to the website.
After logging in you can:
- purchase an electronic ticket,
- activate an invitation,
- fill in and print a registration questionnaire,
- view the history of transactions and print documents.
- To purchase a ticket, please fill in the questionnaire first.
- Afterwards you will be transferred to the płatności.pl site. Here you may pay for the ordered ticket electronically or by traditional bank transfer.
- As soon as the amount corresponding to the value of the selected ticket will be credited to the MTP bank account, you will receive an e-mail message with confirmation.
Relevant information will also appear in the TRANSACTIONS menu of the MTP 24 website.
- Now you can print the ticket by clicking the PDF or JPEG file icon in the ACTIONS column.
Please take your printed ticket to the fair with you. The electronic ticket activates turnstiles at the entrance.
ATTENTION! In order to receive an invoice for a ticket purchased on-line please send your invoicing data and your ticket number to aurelia.jurga. The invoice will be sent by post.
- To make use of the invitation to the fair, you need to activate it first. All you have to do is enter the number of your invitation. The letter size is irrelevant.
COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION QUESTIONNAIRE
Completing the registration questionnaire to the fair guarantees a cheaper entrance ticket.
The questionnaire can be filled in through the MTP 24 website or at the entrance to the fair.
To save precious time, we encourage to fill in the questionnaire on-line.
After filling in the questionnaire, please write its number or print it and submit the number or the printout to the cashier, when purchasing a ticket to the fair at the Poznan International Fair.
DO YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTION CONCERNING THE OPERATION OF MTP 24?
Please contact us!
| Monika Piernikowska
tel. +48 61 869 2088