The ABA - Architecture Budma Award competition was launched to honour the building designs, public spaces, small architecture objects or elements integrally related to the architectural form of design that stand out in terms of aesthetics, quality of performance and functionality. The statuette go to architects whose talent, knowledge, energy and commitment to creative work have led to the creation of unique objects.
Objects for the Competition can be submitted by the creators themselves, i.e. Polish and foreign architects implementing their projects in Poland, as well as architectural companies, organizations of architects, producers of building and finishing materials, contracting companies, carrying out investments, investors and users of buildings and administration bodies
The competition concerns objects completed in the period from January 1, 2017, until December 31, 2019.
Applications can be sent by 14th of January 2020.
The organizers of the architectural competition:
The aim of the competition
The competition aims to promote contemporary architecture and its creator, and above all, to honour those whose skills, energy and engaged work are an important foundation of the construction of the national heritage and space for future generations.
Subject of the competition
Selection of stand-out in terms of aesthetics, quality of performance and functionality:
- buildings or their sets
- public spaces
- small architecture
- objects elements integrally related to the architectural form of design, meeting the expectations of their final recipients
14.01.2020 - application deadline
04.02.2020 - official information about the results of the Competition and the award ceremony ARCHITECTURE BUDMA AWARD 2020 (during the BUDMA Fair)
04-07.02.2019 - Exhibition ARCHITECTURE BUDMA AWARD 2020
The winner of the competition receives:
- the ARCHITECTURE BUDMA AWARD 2020 statuette,
- the ARCHITECTURE BUDMA AWARD 2020 mark (sent by email); the awarded mark can be used for promotional purposes only and exclusively in connection with the object honoured by the Jury
- the Competition ARCHITECTURE BUDMA AWARD 2020 certificate
- the publication of news about the Winner on the pages mtp.pl and budma.pl and in social media
- the photo report from the Awards Gala.
Zwycięzca konkursu Architecture BUDMA Award 2019:
Wydział Radia i Telewizji im. K. Kieślowskiego Uniwersytetu Śląskiego w Katowicach – Grupa 5 Architekci, Małeccy Biuro Projektowe, BAAS Arquitectura
Zobacz galerię zdjęć: